Thursday, July 8, 2010

New Envious Challenge!!

The prompt for July has been posted at Nerdy*Victorious*Envious You girly girls and cupcake lovers out there are going to swoon over it!



I took the pink, the girly girl title, the brackets, the flower in the corner and swirls and made it my own:


It's about 99% more pink than I typically use. I think it worked well with the black and white photo though. I really enjoyed making the flower. I looked through my stash, but didn't have anything big enough. When all else fails, make your own! You can't really tell, but the pink patterned paper is mounted onto a sparkly white cardstock. It kinda gives it that 80's theme that I think the collage invokes.




Like the collage? Use it as your own inspiration and you could win great scrappy loot!

No comments:

Post a Comment