Tuesday, March 9, 2010

NVS March Challenge!

All right, I know some of you have been thinking about doing this and just haven't done it yet! Now is your time!! Take a look at this collage -

Look at the colors. Look at the sparkles. Doesn't it look glamorous and lovely? Couldn't you use it to find some inspiration??
Here's my take -


I loved the blue and green colors and I just latched onto the sparkly heart purse. I only wished I had a little lipstick charm to add to my layout.

THE DEAL!! Get your creative juices flowing because you want to participate! This month, if you win, you get to spend $20 at generations crafting. Wow! All you have to do is make a layout using the collage as inspiration and post it at Nerdy Victorious Scrapbookers.

AND...The person that won my drawing never responded, so I have a box of new in package scrap goodies looking for a home. So, to make the deal even sweeter, post here that you entered a layout and next month I'll draw a winner from that group to win such supplies as: Jenni Bowlin rub-on, Maya road mini album, Bo bunny cool clipz, imaginisce blossoms and possibly more! I'll add something else for each person that posts here!

No comments:

Post a Comment