Friday, February 12, 2010

NVS February Challenge!

You're going to love the new February Collage over at Nerdy Victorious Scrapbookers. It has very vibrant colors and lots of inspiration.



When I first saw it, I kinda freaked out. What was I going to do with this?? But, I ran with it when I finally thought of my friend Sara's tatoo! I showed up at her place for dinner with my camera in hand. I told her I needed pictures of her in stripper shoes. She was very leery, especially after the husband followed that comment with "for the internet". But of course, she played right along by allowing me to search her shoe collection and lying on the floor for a photo shoot. Thanks Sara!! I went a little crazy with the stickles, but I think the layout and the busyness of it portrays Sara well. I was disappointed with the picture when I scrapped it. It really wanted to be sideways, but the tatoo looked better right side up. I decided on the latter because that was my focus for this layout.




Now that you've seen the collage and my inspiration, get your creative juices flowing and submit links to enter to win $20 or more of scrappy supplies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment