Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Parade Route - Quincey's, Rohnert Park, Aug. 21, 2009

I think this is the most difficult place I've photographed a band. Not only was the lighting really poor, but there were mirrors I had to avoid on both sides of the stage. You will notice that I also just introduced myself to vignetting. I think it gives the photos a "rock-show" edge.







I like the dichotomy between rockstar Andrew and the pretty, flowered wallpaper.


I like that all the light is focused on his guitar.






I just really like this.


Stephen had very red eyes and try as I might, photoshop just wasn't doing what I wanted it to. So, what is another solution for getting rid of red eye? Make it black and white! I really like Russ' expression in this one.


Thanks Russ (guitar/vocals), Andrew (drums), and Stephen (bass) for rocking Quincey's!

No comments:

Post a Comment