Thursday, September 17, 2009

Parade Route CD Release Show 9/4/09

The Parade Route along with uMend and Scraping for Change rocked Brown's Binyerd in Novato. It was a well attended show and I think everyone was impressed with the new album. I, on the otherhand, was feeling very under the weather and took very few pictures that I am happy with. There were a few. I'm a little frustrated that I wasn't able to get pictures of everyone from uMend and Scraping for Change.

The poster...I was disappointed that I never got a picture of the posters under the lamps. I just didn't make it back there before people took them.


The singer of uMend - Hamish.


The guitar player, Darren, and the drummer, Scott, of uMend.


The bass player of Scraping for Change - Jonathan. Love the rock face!








I like the pictures without flash much better. The venues just don't make it easy on me with their lack of light. This one didn't turn out too bad though.

No comments:

Post a Comment