Sunday, October 4, 2009

Parade Route - Phoenix, Petaluma, Sep. 25, 2009

The Parade Route rocked the Phoenix once again. They put up a bunch of new lighting and it made photographing a bit different than last time. I think I liked the lighting better last time.

I always try to get a good photo where I frame Andrew in Stephen's base. I did it! Now my new goal is to not have anything in front of Andrew's face.


Andrew and his super rock face. This has got to be one of the best rock face shots I been able to take of Andrew...he must be practicing! Now, if I could just figure out how to get rid of red eye when I take the photo.


I love the photos with the lights in them and have been trying to work them in more.


This is my new favorite Parade Route photo. I just love how Andrew is in the corner and the single light focusing on him gives the photo a great feeling.


Stephen seemed to be the focus of a lot of my photos this time. The light was the best on this side of the stage.


I like the corner angle shots. It makes for a much more interesting photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment