Friday, January 14, 2011

NVS January Collage

It's time for another collage for Nerdy*Victorious*Scrapbookers!! AND...there's already 5 participants, so if you win, you get a great prize from Candy Shoppe Designs.

Here is the collage. I found it ever so inspiring! I love the light colors and the idea of living life from a new perspective!

Here's my take on it:

I drew inspiration from the butterflies, the stark whiteness of the page, and the title and journaling. I really focused on the new year. The last few months of 2010 were rather difficult, but I felt I had ended it well because I was working through the difficulties. I wanted to continue this perspective into 2011 and used that idea for my page. How fitting is that picture??

The Jenni Bowlin butterflies were just perfect and if you've never tried using three to give your layout a bit of dimension, you should try it! It's really VERY easy. If you want directions, let me know!
I hope my layout helps further inspire you in your creative endeavor!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I really liked your photo. It looks beautiful with the sea in the background. I suppose you are on a road with low traffic! :) I think I will try that butterfly you did. It really pops out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete