Tuesday, November 9, 2010

NVS November Challenge!

Nerdy*Victorious*Scrapbookers just posted their challenge for this month! It is rather simple, but the nerdy girls used the design, colors, the small pictures and the title for inspiration. What will you use? This is the collage for the month:

Here's my take:

I started with the design first. I wanted something that had 3 little photos and a bigger one. I used the title and the wording. It's the first time I put my journaling over other words. I think it worked fine being bright red. You can't really tell, but I painted over the wordy patterned paper with a pearly white paint.

What is your take on the collage? Visit NVS for more inspiration and then pull out that patterned paper and glue dispenser! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment