Friday, October 8, 2010

NVS Challenge!!

Nerdy, Victorious Scrapbookers are back! Here's the wonderfully nerdy collage for the month of October:

I loved that peacock and tried to work with it, but couldn't find the patterned paper I knew that I had with a peacock on it. Oh, the sadness of owning too much paper! So, the colors are what truly inspired my layout this time. It really made me think of Autumn. I decided to go digital this time. I'm a newbie with digital scrapbooking, so my layout is rather simple. I think it works for this picture. I took a picture of my street during the fall and the picture turned out fantastic. I let that be the focus. I tried to work some peacockish looking swirls in to further use inspiration from the collage.

Now it's your turn. Use the collage, use my layout, look at the layouts produced by the nerdy girls at Nerdy*Victorious*Scrapbookers and post a link to your creation. It doesn't have to be a layout. It can be any crafty thing you are inspired to make! Let's see those creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment