Friday, January 15, 2010

xoxo girls January Challenge

I decided to participate in an xoxo girls challenge. They post several layouts and you are supposed to scraplift as many as you want! I actually started this challenge somewhat backwards. I usually see something I like and then work from there. For this one, I chose a picture and then found a layout that I thought would work with it! I think it worked.

I scraplifted Jona Panesa's "lil artist". I loved her cluster of embellishments and the patterned papers separated by the ribbon. It was not easy to get the ribbon to stay down in a circular pattern. I really need to get a sewing machine and then learn how to use it!

I used the souffle pens to add a little bit of texture to my patterned paper. I also like all the different flowers together - buttons, felt, sequin, paper...

Supplies: Patterned paper-Foo fa La
flowers - Making Memories, Maya Road, Heidi Grace, stash
Ribbon - Heidi Grace, Chatterbox
Letter Stickers - K& co.
Ghost heart - Heidi Swapp
Tag - Jenni Bowlin
Cream brad - Imaginisce
Pin - Heidi Grace S
ouffle pens - Sakura
Chalk - Pebbles Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment