Monday, December 21, 2009

It's official...I am a nerd!

In an earlier post, I mentioned that I was going to change the blog a bit. Today it started with the NVS button. I have been found to have enough nerdiness to be a part of the design team! I need a place to post my scrappiness and instead of making a second blog, I decided to make this one go through a metamorphosis. As I develop my blogging savy, I will add more. I will leave this post with a layout. I thought it was fitting since Christmas Eve is only 2 days away! I was pretty happy with this layout. I really enjoyed trying something new by not only painting the ghost letters, but also adding rub-ons to them. They really are very versatile. More to come after Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome layout, I love the words you added on the alphas!

    ReplyDelete