Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Level Up Beat Down Rocks Petaluma

It has been entirely too long. The last few weeks have just flown by. I finished summer school and started my summer online class before summer school was over. In the middle of that, I went on a short vacation. Whew! Now, I'm finally able to enjoy some summer before I have to head back to work!

Last month Level Up Down Down played The Phoenix. They played a good set to about 4 fans. The rest of the bands were, um, quite different from them. I always love photographing at the Phoenix, but the lighting was not near as good this time, I do have several good ones to share with you though and quite possibly a couple new favorites.











These last two are my favorites from the night. I love how Stephen is off all alone and thought the black and white worked really well. I love the one of Russ because it has some movement to it. I just really love how I framed it and the look on his face goes with the warmth of the lights.



Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment